Monday, July 22, 2013
Thought I'd gone away forever? No such luck!!! I've been in the editing cave revising and tweaking Tori and Sam's story.
Already this morning, I've finished the first pass. Yay me!!! I'm off to a good start. Now, I have one more pass before handing it off to one of my beta readers.
Here are my writing goals for this week:
* Complete second pass of WIP and send it to beta reader.
* Make Tiny URL for FB Author Page and put it up on Amazon Author Page.
* Format THE MEN OF THE DIAMONDBACK RANCH boxed set document.
* Start working on blurbs for both Tori and TMOTDR.
* Work on pen name stuff. (Top Secret Stuff) ;)
* Resize Tori cover.
I think that will keep me busy for a while.
Anne Marie :)
Posted by Anne Marie Novark at 12:37 PM