I'm happy to announce that I have three more of my novels available in audiobook format. It's been such a learning experience listening and proofing each book. I've been very lucky to have worked with such awesome and talented voice-over narrators and producers.
Fans of my Diamondback Ranch Series will be happy to know that two more books in the series have been released by ACX.
Book Two: The Cowboy's Surrender and Book Three: A Match Made in Texas are available for your listening pleasure.
Brick Shop Audiobooks produced both books with the very talented Erin Mallon narrating.
Look for them at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.
Last, but certainly not least, we have Tall Dark and Texan, the second book in the Return to Stone Creek Series.
Brick Shop Audiobooks produced this book with the awesome Jennifer O'Donnell narrating.
Check it out at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.
In the next month or so, my last two novels will be released in audio. Then I'll be all caught up and future audiobooks will be released as I write more novels. Stay tuned . . .
Anne Marie :)
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Tuesday, January 01, 2013
It's hard for me to believe it's 2013. When I was a child, the new millennium loomed in the far distant future. I had figured out how old I'd be in 2000, but never really thought what life would be like beyond that magical number. And now it's 2013. Wow!!! Life is good.
Looking back on 2012 is like looking at a dream come true. I am a working author; I have dedicated readers; and sales are good. I sold over 140,000 books last year. Unbelievable!!! It pretty much staggers my mind and imagination. It also puts the pressure on to publish more books that will live up to my readers' expectations.
Here are last year's goals. Let's see how I fared:
1. Work on my output and daily writing pages.
I wrote one novella and one novel. I still need to work on the daily writing.
2. Finish my Regency novella and publish by February 14th.
I did this, but it was a month late. Oh well . . .
3. Start and finish Tyler McCade's story in my Diamondback Ranch Series and publish. YES!!!
4. Write four short stories and publish individually and in a bundle. Nope. This fell to the wayside.
5. Upgrade all my novel and novella covers. YES!!!
6. Upload all my novels and novellas on ARe. YES!!!
7. Investigate other platforms and sites on which to sell my ebooks. Still working on this.
8. Blog more. *grin* Ditto this.
Not too shabby, right? True, I only released two new pieces of fiction, but I've also released nine audiobooks and working on the other three. I also hosted my two yearly writathons (April Madness and October Obsession). I released one book in POD format, and I'm working on the others.
My books are garnering good reviews and hitting some of the best-seller lists on Amazon, B&N and iTunes. Life is good.
All in all, I would have to say that 2012 was a very successful year.
So now, let's look forward to what I would like to accomplish in 2013:
1. Write and publish Tori McCade's story in the Diamondback Ranch Series.
2. Write and publish Marco Defalco's story in the Return to Stone Creek Series.
3. Tweak and publish The Undutiful Duchess Regency novella in the Damsels in Breeches Series.
4. Finish releasing the audiobooks.
5. Release all books in POD format.
6. Work on The Diamondback Ranch Series blogsite.
7. Release two boxed sets.
8. Upgrade the covers for the Return to Stone Creek Series.
Whew!!! Those who think self-publishing is the easy way out really don't have a clue. It takes hard work and perseverance to keep the business running. But I'm not complaining. I'm living my dream!!!
Happy New Year !!!
Anne Marie :)