Monday, March 11, 2013

BICHOK!!! Monday!!!



Man, it's been a while since I've written a Monday BICHOK post.  (Butt in chair; hands on keyboard.)  I'm hard at it writing Tori and Sam's book right now. This will be Book Five in The Diamondback Ranch Series. I have many readers waiting for this book, and I'm finally writing it at last.

I'm having fun discovering what exactly happened between Sam and Tori. I'm also remembering how much fun it is to be inside a book--immersed in my story world, finding out about my characters. There's nothing quite like it, let me tell you.

Here are my writing goals for this week:

*   Write 1000 words /day; 5000 words/week. (I had a bonus weekend and wrote an extra 1000.) WooHoo!!!

*   Start searching for a stock photo for the cover.

*   Start thinking about a title.

*   At the end of the week, I need to begin sending out invitations for the April Madness 2013 BIAM Writathon.

*  Follow-up phone call concerning one of my copyright certificates.

I believe that will keep me busy for a while.

Happy Writing and Reading!!!

Anne Marie  :)



No comments: