Tuesday, March 05, 2013

AudioBooks--All Done!!!

At long last, all of my novels and novellas are available in audiobook format through ACX. It's been an interesting and fun experience working with the five very talented narrators and producers for each of my books.

Listening/proofing my books has really taught me about my own style of writing. Best of all, the narrators brought the stories to life and made the characters delightfully real.



Fans of my Diamondback Ranch Series will be happy that Tyler's story is available for their listening pleasure. Lone Star Heartbreaker is awesomely narrated by Erin Mallon and produced by Brick Shop Audiobooks. 

Look for it at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.





Last, but certainly not least, my Traditional Regency Romance novel has gone live in audiobook format. The very talented Pearl Hewitt of Voice Needs works her magic again narrating Midnight My Love.

It's available at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.

Happy Listening!!!

Anne Marie   :)

No comments: