Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Three New Audio Books Released!!!

I'm happy to announce that I have three more of my novels available in audiobook format. It's been such a learning experience listening and proofing each book. I've been very lucky to have worked with such awesome and talented voice-over narrators and producers.


 
Fans of my Diamondback Ranch Series will be happy to know that two more books in the series have been released by ACX.

Book Two: The Cowboy's Surrender and Book Three: A Match Made in Texas are available for your listening pleasure.









Brick Shop Audiobooks produced both books with the very talented Erin Mallon narrating.

Look for them at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.







Last, but certainly not least, we have Tall Dark and Texan, the second book in the Return to Stone Creek Series.

Brick Shop Audiobooks produced this book with the awesome Jennifer O'Donnell narrating.

Check it out at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.

In the next month or so, my last two novels will be released in audio. Then I'll be all caught up and future audiobooks will be released as I write more novels. Stay tuned . . .

Happy Listening!!!

Anne Marie   :)

1 comment:

JOAN REEVES aka SlingWords said...

Congrats on the audio books!

I nominated you for the Liebster Award in my blog post today.

Details here if you want to participate:

http://slingwords.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html