Butt in chair/hands on keyboard time for me. I've finally finished writing Tyler McCade's story. It's the fourth book in the Diamondback Ranch series. I've heard from many readers who are dying for Tyler's story. I've waited a long time for his story, too. *grin*
Lone Star Heartbreaker will be out later in the summer. Stay tuned . . .
Here are my writing goals for the week:
* Finish final pass on LSH before handing it off to beta readers.
* Work on mailing lists.
* Rework back matter in all the live books and re-upload accordingly.
* Start organizing my writing.
* Start a "bible" for all the characters, settings, endings in all of my books, so I can keep better track of everything.
* Work on the mandatory cover changes. Ugh.
* Continue proofing Mother's Regencies.
Okay, that should keep me busy for a lot longer than just this week. So many books; so little time.
Anne Marie :)