Thursday, October 04, 2012

Two New Audiobook Releases!!!

I'm happy to announce two more audiobook releases by ACX!!!


Her Reluctant Rancher is the first book in my Return to Stone Creek Contemporary Western Romance series. Jennifer O'Donnell of Brick Shop Audiobooks narrated it and did an amazing job. Look for it at Audible, Amazon and iTunes.


And for my Diamondback Ranch fans, I'm more than happy to announce the release of Book One: The Doctor Wears A Stetson!!! Erin Mallon of Brick Shop Audiobooks did an awesome job narrating Jessie and Cameron's story. Check it out at Audible, Amazon and iTunes!!!

Also, a big thank you to Chris of Brick Shop Audiobooks for keeping me informed every step of the way and producing excellent quality products!!! Thank you!!!

Happy Listening!!!

Anne Marie   :)


No comments: