Tuesday, May 08, 2012

You've Got Mail!


Or rather, I have mail. Email. From happy readers! A writer's dream come true!!!

I've been receiving email from happy readers almost from the beginning of my Indie Publishing Adventure. They are all wondering when the fourth book in the The Diamondback Ranch Series will be available.

Are you going to continue the series? What about Tyler? What about Tori? And what about that sexy dark-haired Sam?

A couple of readers are wondering about Kelsey? Will she grow up and get her very own book?

The Diamondback Ranch Series is very dear to my heart. I created the McCade Family many years ago and now I've been fortunate enough to share them with readers. It's so gratifying to know they love the four brothers and sister just as much as I do.

So, YES!!! I'm working on Tyler's book right now. Then Tori and Sam will have their story. And we need to let Kelsey grow up because she's only thirteen. But here's a little secret: I already know who her hero will be!!!

I'm having so much fun writing this series.  Along with the readers, I can't wait to see how the stories and romances turn out. And I get to write them!!!

Happy Reading!!!


Anne Marie    :)

1 comment:

Lynda Chance said...

I can't wait! I'm ready to have Tyler's story in my hands! And Sam, oh my, give me Sam! Hurry up, Anne Marie! This is one reader who is dying!!!!