Saturday, March 17, 2012

Adam's Temptation Nominated for TRR's Best Contemporary Romance in 2011!!!


Okay, this is too cool. Out of the blue, I received an email saying Adam's Temptation has been nominated by TRR reviewers for Best Romance – Contemporary Romance (2011) at The Romance Reviews (“TRR”). 

OMG!!! What an honor!!! 

Adam's Temptation is my Beauty and the Geek romance with a handsome professor hero and a cute spunky heroine. I call it my lighthouse story, because I love lighthouses and of course, I had to set a romance in one. *grin*






The Romance Review

 

Please vote for Adam's Temptation for Best Contemporary Romance of 2011 by The Romance Reviewers. 

You can click on the above button or go here to vote:
http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php

Scroll down until you come to Contemporary Nominees and PLEASE VOTE!!! Voting is open from March 16-31. You can log in with your Facebook account. That's what I did.

Thanks for your support!!!

Happy Reading and Writing!!!

Anne Marie   :)



6 comments:

Lynda Chance said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! That's awesome! I voted. Yep!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Seester!!!

Cheryl Bolen said...

This is really fabulous news, Anne Marie. I gotta go vote!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Cheryl. I think it's pretty cool!!!

Tambra said...

Congratulations! I'm on my way to vote!

Hugs,
Tambra Nicole

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Tambra!!!