Saturday, February 04, 2012

More New Covers

Here is the last batch of my new and revamped covers. I particularly like the way they all visually hook together. Now, there's an Anne Marie Novark book brand.






Adam's Temptation is the only contemporary book of mine not set in Texas. The Florida location and the lighthouse was fun to write. Of course, the characters are fun, too.




The two revamped covers for my Return to Stone Creek series are eye-catching. Her Reluctant Rancher got a complete face-lift. Much sexier than the windmill on the original edition, IMO.







I used the same photo image for Tall Dark and Texan. The fonts were changed and rearranged to make the cover more consistent with the rest of my books.












 Last but certainly not least, Texan Undercover kept the same gorgeous Jimmy Thomas photo. The fonts were changed and also rearranged to give it an Anne Marie Novark kind of look.







All in all, I'm very pleased with the results. From here on in, my book covers will have the same look.

Happy Reading!!!


AM   :)

6 comments:

Lynda Chance said...

I think the covers are awesome !!! Totally Bad-Azz !!
Here's to many more!!

Lynda Chance said...

Changed my little pic. Check it out, seester !!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Excellent!!!

You've been busy this morning!!!

JOAN REEVES aka SlingWords said...

Love the new covers, AnneMarie! Great branding.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Joan!!!

I love them, too!!!

Carole said...

Great blog. Just happened on it when I was checking my sister’s blog. She is another AnneMarie. I am from New Zealand and blog on books amongst other things. You might be interested in this post about Janet Evanovich http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/janet-evanovich-stephanie-plum-series.html. Will enjoy following your blog.