Wednesday, January 04, 2012

New Year, New Covers










I'm in the process of upgrading my covers. The ones I made were okay for my first year of publishing, but now it's time to revamp and start new. I think my nephew has done a fabulous job!!!









Readers do judge books by their covers, and an awesome cover is one of your most vital marketing tools, so it pays to make it attractive and eye-catching.










I'm very please with my first batch of new covers. I started with my Contemporary Westerns in The Diamondback Ranch Series. Readers love these books. And yes, I am going to write Tyler and Tori's stories soon.







Happy Reading!!!


AM   :)

7 comments:

Beth Caudill said...

Wow. Love those covers. They'd make me stop and take notice even if I don't generally read cowboys.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Beth.

You know what I always say:

Life's too short NOT to love a Texan!!!

J.D. Faver said...

OMG!!! Hot stuff indeed. Love each and every one of them. Thanks so much for everything you have done and continue to do to inspire me and light the path.
*hugs*
~J

AnneMarie Novark said...

Awww, June. I'm happy to help.

Thanks so much for the card. It means a lot to me.

Kay Bratt said...

I was just looking at your covers on KB and thinking how much I like them compared to the usual romance ones. Great job.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Kay!!!

I really like the new look of my covers, too.

Jena said...

Just discovered and devoured these books and CAN NOT wait for the next 2 books!!