Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Regency Covers





As you can see, I'm also revamping/upgrading my Regency covers. The other ones were okay, but whenever they were on those bestseller lists, they seemed to stick out like a sore thumb.












Now, my new and improved Regency covers can stand proudly with all the rest. It's pretty difficult to find good photos for historical books. I searched through literally hundreds of pictures before I found the perfect ones.







I really like the new covers. I think they're sexier and more romantic. Don't you?









Happy Reading!!!

Anne Marie   :)

3 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Looks like you've been busy! I LOVE your new covers.

I'm feeling like a gerbil on a wheel. I'm running as fast as I can, but I'm not getting anywhere. (Thanks to my day job.) To combat the problem, I've gone into hiding. I've told everyone not to call at night unless it is urgent. I just have to write.

If only my dogs would respect my new schedule. They might not talk, but they are demanding when they want attention. LOL
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

LOL, E!!!

I know what you mean about the dogs demanding attention.

And good for you for protecting your writing time.

E. Ayers said...

I do come up for air occasionally. Then I go right back to hitting the keyboard. A writer can't stop writing. Our characters are even more demanding than our four-legged creatures who share our lives.