Monday, January 23, 2012

BICHOK Monday


I've been busy the past couple of weeks updating/revamping my bookcovers, and I believe I'm finally caught up for now.

Time to jump back on the writing bandwagon and get some serious writing done on this Regency Novella. I would like to get it up and live by Valentine's Day, but it's going to take some doing. I already have the title and the cover is made (yay!).

Here are my writing goals for the week:

*  Write 4000 words on novella.

*  Write blurb.

*  Write techno-article for blog and newsletter.

*  Check on status of the online class I'm supposed to teach in February.

*  Maybe write a little on a short story (just to see if I can work on two projects at once).

*  Dig out project notebook on Tyler's story.

Busy week ahead!!!

Happy Writing!!!


AM   :)

2 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Hi Anne Marie,
I'm a little late stopping by here. My biggest problem has been working at my J-O-B. Did you know there are only 24 hours in a day and we are supposed to sleep? My writing and more specifically, my editing has taken a hard hit.

Prioritize, right? How do I squeeze more time into a few precious hours? I'm still not certain, but I'm trying. I've told myself I need to do this edit and I will get through it by plugging away at it. It won't happen unless I make it happen.

With luck I might get this manuscript out by the end of the month. LOL
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Good luck, E!!!

I don't know if you're aware, but one of your books has been in the Top 200 over at Apple iTunes. Both of our books were pretty close together on that list.

WooHoo!!!