Monday, December 12, 2011

BICHOK Monday


I put up my Christmas decorations yesterday. For me less is more, and I have a few treasures I've collected over the years that I put out to express my holiday spirit. Last year, I bought a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. I've been collecting ornaments for the past thirty years, and since I don't put up a large tree any longer, I wanted something to display some of my favorites. The little tree is perfect and it gives me a warm fuzzy every time I look at it. I like warm fuzzies . . .

Here are my writing goals for the week:

*  Finish edits on Texas Two Step short story.

*  Make cover and write blurb.

*  Figure out if I'm going to participate in KDP Select.

Happy Writing!!!


AM   :)

2 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Hi, I'm back to work at my day job and it has put a huge dent in my writing time. I'd hoped to have two more books out by Christmas, but I've had to change my goals. With luck, I'll have my novella out by the end of the month, but my big novel will go much later. I hate scaling back my goals, but the paycheck is important.

I'm hoping to sneak in a little Christmas decorating this week. I'm going to keep it simple. Just decorate the mantles in this old house, and use a small tree in the keeping room off the kitchen. Guess that means I need to clean the keeping room. LOL
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

LOL about cleaning, E.

I had to clean the house before I put my tree and stuff up. Just couldn't bear/bare? to put my decorations out amidst all the dust.

Good luck getting that novella up!!!