Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lucky Thirteen!!!


Today's my birthday. Ack!!! Don't ask me which one. I don't even want to go there. I thought about ignoring this birthday, but that's no fun. So I published a new short story instead to help celebrate the occasion.

Texas Two Steps: Melanie and Blake is my third short story and my THIRTEENTH published eBook. Wowser!!! What a difference a year makes. Last November, I only had two Indie eBooks out. I was still a newbie and wondering if I'd ever sell enough to make it worthwhile.

I'm happy to say that YES, it has been extremely worthwhile. As of this past week, I've sold over 55k eBooks (which is apropos to the birthday I'm celebrating; but shhh, don't spread that around). Finding readers for my cute little stories has been an awesome experience. The fan letters warm my heart.

Melanie and Blake is special to me besides being my thirteenth Indie-pubbed eBook. It's also my first Christmas story. I had fun with this story; it was a joy to write. I set it in Stone Creek, Texas, and Trev and Beth from HER RELUCTANT RANCHER make a cameo appearance. It's always fun to revisit characters from other books. I hope the readers enjoy it, too.

Thirteen has always been my lucky number. I love Friday-the-Thirteenths and if I can choose a number for a raffle, guess which one I prefer?

Happy Birthday to Me and Happy Reading!!!

Anne Marie    :)

1 comment:

Lynda Chance said...

Happy Birthday, Sister. It's a great story and Hot,Hot,Hot!!