Monday, November 28, 2011

BICHOK Monday


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I mostly chilled, but I did get my Mom's short story up and it's now live. If you're in the mood for a short historical romance, check out THE DOCTOR'S WIFE.

Here are my goals for the week:

*  Finish current current Texas Two Steps short story.

*  Send it to beta readers.

*  Make cover.

*  Make timeline and deadline for new Regency novella.

*  Post on my new readers' blog.

Happy Writing All!!!


AM   :)

2 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Well, I had a wild previous week. I managed to get two books published in the same week. By Thanksgiving I was mentally exhausted, but happy to see my Christmas novella A SNOWY CHRISTMAS IN WYOMING was already selling on Amazon. Fortunately, my daughter invited me to dinner at her house and I didn't have to cook a thing! (Okay, I'll admit, I stirred the gravy.)

Then I had to make some decisions. I have all sorts of written manuscripts on my hard disk, so what next? I picked two, my wounded hero and my Valentine's story. Can I get them both out by Christmas? I'm going to try!

BICHOK! 112K words between two manuscripts. I will succeed. Failure is not an option!
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Yay, E!!!

Big Congrats on getting the two books up and selling!!!

WooHoo!!!