Monday, November 14, 2011

BICHOK Monday


Another new week. I'm feeling kind of puny today, so I'm taking it easy. I did get a lot of my list done last week and I'll continue with it this week.

I'm determined to publish my new Texas Two Steps: Melanie and Blake short story by my birthday which is Saturday. I like to choose memorable dates to publish some of my stuff. Makes it doubly special.

Here are my writing goals for this week:

*  Format manuscript for Kindle, PubIt! and Smashwords.

*  Finish cover and blurb.

*  Choose excerpt.

*  Publish by Saturday!!!

It's always exciting for a book to go live; to release it into the wild to find readers. Exciting and scary!!!

Happy Writing!!!


AM   :)

2 comments:

Juanita Olson said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Go out for a meal, see a movie. Do something fun.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Juanita.

Hubby took me out for lunch and dinner!!! Awesome!!!