Monday, September 12, 2011

BICHOK Forever!!!


It's Monday again. Haven't posted a BICHOK blog in a while. Now, that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I have. I finished the Regency novella and published it. Now I'm working on another Texas Two Steps short story. My goal is to get several of these up and then bundle them. So far, the stories have been contemporary, but I'm thinking about doing a few Texas Two Steps Historicals. Might be interesting, right?

So here are my writing goals for this week:

*  Write to the 2/3rds mark in my short story (or more).

*  Send out BIAM announcements for October Obsession 2011.

*  Print out Saturday's workshop talk and handouts.

*  Practice for Saturday's workshop at Boomerang Books (12-2pm).

That should keep me busy for the week.

Happy Writing!!!


AM   :)

4 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Another BIAM and just in time. I need time to write new words. I swear that I've done almost nothing except edit. My muse demands some keyboard time.

Goals? Release A Skeleton at Her Door by E. Ayers. Read through A Challenge (A River City Novel) one more time and send it to my editor. Do you see write new words in there? Neither did I.

But I am taking a few days off because it's County Fair this week in Isle of Wight, Virginia, and I'm the fair photographer so starting on Wednesday night I'll be on the fairgrounds.

All those good-looking bull riders. Somebody has to take their picture, right? Food for the muse. Yes. LOL
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Wow, E!!!

Sounds like fun!!! Definitely food for the muse!!!

Enjoy!!!

J.D. Faver said...

Yay! The gathering of the clan. Trying to clear the decks and actually write something new. Thanks for choreographing our dance.
*hugs*
~J

Lynn Johnston said...

I've never done BIAM but I've done NaNoWriMo, and could use the push. Sign me up! I'm working on a non-fiction book that I'd like to self-publish by the end of October.