Monday, June 20, 2011
Monday morning again. Time to gear up for the writing week. I did pretty well last week writing every day, but I missed Friday because we went to the farm and made pickles. Yes, I could have taken my laptop, but I knew I wouldn't write, so I left it home. The good news is: the "cowboys" came to separate the calves from their mothers, which was sad in a way, but very helpful for my writer's brain to see and record. So you never know when an opportune writerly moment will occur. *grin*
My writing goals for the week:
* Write two pages every day on the Regency novella.
* Finish tweaking the keywords and titles of my books.
* Survive Tuesday's presentation of my Self-publishing workshop. *grin*
* Tweak one cover and upload.
* Post on Meet the Authors Forum at Amazon.
Hope everyone has a productive week!!!
Anne Marie :)
Posted by Anne Marie Novark at 7:34 AM