Monday, June 20, 2011

Serious BICHOK!!!


Monday morning again. Time to gear up for the writing week. I did pretty well last week writing every day, but I missed Friday because we went to the farm and made pickles. Yes, I could have taken my laptop, but I knew I wouldn't write, so I left it home. The good news is:  the "cowboys" came to separate the calves from their mothers, which was sad in a way, but very helpful for my writer's brain to see and record. So you never know when an opportune writerly moment will occur. *grin*

My writing goals for the week:

*  Write two pages every day on the Regency novella.

*  Finish tweaking the keywords and titles of my books.

*  Survive Tuesday's presentation of my Self-publishing workshop. *grin*

*  Tweak one cover and upload.

*  Post on Meet the Authors Forum at Amazon.

Hope everyone has a productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!


Anne Marie   :)

3 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Hi Anne Marie,
Oh, yummy, pickles and real cowboys! Who needs to write? That's called feeding the muse!

Men, cattle, a little sun, open shirts, hard bodies, a little sweat, boots, the scent of grass, hay, and bovines, the sounds of men and animals - oh yeah! That image will be stuck in my brain today!

This serious BICHOK has to come to an end! So here's my promise for this week: Get on the treadmill! If I manage three times a week @ three miles each time, that will be good for me.

The good news is that Mariner's Cove finally made it to B&N, but where did the blub go? I'm checking on that. And my first River City novel should be for sale by July 1. Crossing my fingers on that one.

The bad news is I was working on the second River City and realized it had a flaw. So I'm fixing it and frying my brains doing it.

Who says writing is easy? Of course it's easy. Anyone can string words together and form a story. But turning out a good book takes hard work.

Keep up the great sales. I keep seeing you climb the best seller list on Amazon! Woohoo!
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Yes, E.

Uh . . . that's what I was doing. Feeding the muse.

Must have worked. I wrote my two pages today. I'm easing into the daily writing. Two pages for a week or two; then three; then four.

Only thing is: I'm working on my Regency novella. No cowboys in sight.

*sigh*

Good luck with repairing the flaws. I know all about them. *grin*

E. Ayers said...

The difference with Regency is those guys ride an English saddle and wear different boots. I think they look mighty fine, too. LOL