Monday, June 06, 2011

Serious BICHOK!!!


I'm on a MISSION!!! I must write new material, because as of last Thursday, I've published my entire backlist!!! For ten months, I've been busy tweaking, editing, formatting and making covers for all nine of my novels and novella, and they are up and live on Kindle, Nook and Smashwords.

Now it's time to get back to the writing. I finally have the hard-earned confidence and motivation to get new books out to my readers. Because believe it or not, I HAVE readers!!! I love saying that. I love knowing people are buying and reading and ENJOYING my stories!!! It is truly a writer's nirvana.

Here are this week's writing goals:

*  Write two pages each and every day of new Regency novella.

*  Finish character sketches for new WIP.

*  Make Kindleboards and blog pages for TALL DARK AND TEXAN.

*  Start tweaking categories and keywords for all live books on all platforms.


My main objective is to get back in the habit of daily writing and producing new pages. I plan to make post-it notes that say: MUST WRITE DAILY PAGES. I'm going to stick them all over the house to reinforce the subliminal message.

I've been in a slump for the past six years. Time to haul myself up and out.

I CAN DO IT!!!  AND SO CAN YOU!!!

Happy Writing!!!


Anne Marie   :)


5 comments:

E. Ayers said...

I can't imagine you running out of words. But finding the time for them is often difficult.

I put Mariner's Cove up last week and it's on Smashwords.com and on Amazon but it hasn't made it to B&N, etc yet.

I'm working on my first River City novel Wanting and also my second River City. All those final tweaks to make certain that it's perfect!

I've started another manuscript and I work on it here and there. I've also got another River City stuck in my brain wanting page space. LOL

I'd like to think that in less than a year I could manage to get all my manuscripts turned into books too. You are such an inspiration.
E.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, E. Sounds like you're busy and getting books up.

I hope you can get your books tweaked and published ASAP!!!

Good luck!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

I'm happy to say that I've been writing every day this week which is a great accomplishment for me.

I'm easing into it and I've only mangaged one new page a day, but that's five new pages on the WIP!!!

WooHoo!!!

The East Coaster said...

I just have to second what E. Ayers said, you're an inspiration. Congrats on having your full backlist up!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, East Coaster!!!

It's taken a lot of hard work, but I feel a great sense of accomplishment.

And now I can concentrate on writing new material.