Monday, June 27, 2011

Keep up the Serious BICHOK!!!

Mondays roll around with predictable regularity, don't they? *grin*

I survived my workshop presentation last Tuesday night. It went over amazingly well; much better than I had anticipated. I'll be posting that workshop in installments here on the blog very soon.  Wednesday, I crashed and burned (more like chilled) all day long. Wrote every day and I feel good about getting in the writing groove again. I'm finding the joy again. Finally!!!

So, here's my list for the week:


*  Write new pages on Regency Novella. I would like to get to page 50 which would be the half-way mark.


*  Post to a few Amazon forums.


*  Start work on rights reversion letters for my mom.


*  Start formatting a manuscript for Lulu.

Happy Writing!!!

Anne Marie  :)

3 comments:

E. Ayers said...

Oh, AM, I heard you were fabulous on Tuesday. Wish I could have been there.

BTW, congrats on your Amazon stats! I'm so excited for you. Why does NY think that cowboys don't sell? Who doesn't like a man in boots and a Stetson? Yummy!

So much for my great idea of getting on the treadmill. Does cutting the grass count as exercise?

I'm buried in edits, but with luck I'll have WANTING ready to go out the door over the holiday weekend. Then it's back into another pass of A New Beginning and that will go to my editor.

I wrote the opening scene for another River City novel in my brain? Does that count? Darn, I didn't think so. LOL I don't have time to write that story until I finish my middle-grade/YA novel. And I can't do any of them until I finish my edits.

Writing the story is the easy part!

AnneMarie Novark said...

LOL E!!!

So many books; so little time. But just keep at it and the work will add up and projects finished and will be out the door before you know it.

And YES!!! Cutting the grass counts as exercise in my book!!!

dragonfly said...

Hi Anne Marie!
I got my 4th novel, A Twist of Fate uploaded this week. It is in the same vein as the first one, Painted Lady. the other 2 (Badlands and Bad Habit) are romantic suspense. I now have 3 flawed manuscripts that need serious revision. In one, I changed the villain thanks to a suggestion from a major agent. It is a huge task but I am going to try and make it work. Then I have one that was contracted to an e-pub but I realized I didn't want to be published there and she gave me my contract back. Whew! The problem with it is that the suspense doesn't last all the way to the end. I need to keep my heroine in danger longer. The third novel is 103k words and needs serious pruning. I have won 12 different writing contests with it but that only means that the first 30 pages are good. So I have lots of work to do. Must move forward, so my butt is in the chair.
~June/J.D.