Monday, May 02, 2011

BICHOK!!!


Happy Monday!!! After a terrific April Madness 2011, I've decided to reinstate my BICHOK Mondays so we can all keep in touch and continue with our writing objectives. It's always nice to have company along the way on the writing journey to help keep us honest and provide accountability.

Already this morning, I have uploaded HER RELUCTANT RANCHER to Kindle and Nook. I will be uploading to Smashwords and Scribd later today. HER RELUCTANT RANCHER  was previously published with The Wild Rose Press. I have nothing but good things to say about TWRP. They were very very good to me. But I wasn't selling many books with them and I believe I can do better on my own. We shall see.

Here are my writing goals for the week:

*   Publish HER RELUCTANT RANCHER.

*   Update website and blog announcing the rerelease.

*   Announce the book on various forums.

*   Edit and tweak cybercafe book.

*   Start hunting for cover art for cybercafe book.

*   Prepare for book signing on Saturday at Boomerang Books.

I hope everyone has a great productive week.

Happy Writing!!!


AM     :)

1 comment:

Hywela Lyn said...

Hi Anne, I enjoyed the April madness even though I lurked more than contributed, but I did get some work done, although not as much as I hoped, but I was really grateful for the support and motivation BIAM provides.

I too am published with The
Wild Rose Press and love them, but have requested my rights back for my novella and am trying it out on Smashwords, to see how it goes.

I'll pop in here from time to time and request a sharp clip round the earhole if I don't report sunstantial work on my edits soon! :)