Monday, May 16, 2011
Monday again!!! Time to set my weekly writing goals. I feel good about last week. Got a lot on my list either done or well begun.
Sales are brisk, and I just hope they continue. I cannot believe how well this self-publishing venture is going. Books are finding readers, great reviews, bestseller lists, fan mail!!! OMG!!! It's a writer's dream come true!!!
Gotta get on that next project, and I will, but I want to finish building my foundation and putting all my blacklist up.
Here's my list for this week:
* Start formatting cybercafe manuscript for publication.
* Work on Mother's sci-fi book.
* Critique/edit another manuscript.
* Help/consult a writer colleague.
* Write two pages of Regency novella.
* Attend the HBA Chapter meeting.
Want a peek at my cybercafe cover?