Monday, May 16, 2011

BICHOK Forever!!!


Monday again!!! Time to set my weekly writing goals. I feel good about last week. Got a lot on my list either done or well begun.

Sales are brisk, and I just hope they continue. I cannot believe how well this self-publishing venture is going. Books are finding readers, great reviews, bestseller lists, fan mail!!! OMG!!! It's a writer's dream come true!!!

Gotta get on that next project, and I will, but I want to finish building my foundation and putting all my blacklist up.

Here's my list for this week:


*  Start formatting cybercafe manuscript for publication.

*  Work on Mother's sci-fi book.

*  Critique/edit another manuscript.

*  Help/consult a writer colleague.

*  Write two pages of Regency novella.

*  Attend the HBA Chapter meeting.

Want a peek at my cybercafe cover?

Yummy!!!

Happy Writing!!!


AM   :)

3 comments:

E. Ayers said...

I love that cover.

My goal this week is to deeply edit 25 pages per day of a novel written over 6 years ago. Lots to do there!

A FINE LINE is doing well. I'm crossing my fingers that everyone who is reading A FINE LINE loves it enough to read MARINER'S COVE which I hope will come out in June.

I'm glued to the keyboard!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Good for you, E!!!

BICHOK forever!!!

dragonfly said...

Love the cover. Is this the famous Jimmy Thomas? Yummy indeed.
My goals are to get the 3rd indie-pub novel online. Not getting anywhere fast, but I hope it makes a difference down the line. Now you need to come up with a crash course in how to market an on-line book.
*hugs*
~June