Friday, February 25, 2011

A Writerly Moment

Being a writer has great rewards. You live life as a regular person on the outside, but inside there's a whole lot going on, a completely different life being lived. Voices talk to you, you're thinking about plot points, POV, the climax of the story, character arcs, etc. Then there are the writerly moments that don't happen to ordinary people.

Today, one of those moments happened to me. One of my books, one of my babies, the book most dear to my heart--MIDNIGHT MY LOVE--made it onto two of Amazon's Top 100 Genre Lists.


And something I never dreamed would happen--here it is right next to one of my very favorite Georgette Heyer books!!!




And actually on a Regency Bestseller List:





This is truly a momentous day for me, and I just had to share!!!

Happy Writing!!!


Anne Marie   :)

8 comments:

Skhye said...

Congrats!

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Anne Marie - That's fantastic! Congratulations....however, having read the book....I am NOT surprised.

Emma Lai said...

Woohoo!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks Skhye, Anna Kathryn and Emma!!!

This is the first time for me!!!

Thanks for celebrating with me!!!

Christopher said...

Fantastic, Anne Marie! (June tipped me off)

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Christopher!!!

Rex Jameson said...

That is amazing! A huge yee-haw to you! I wish you all the best with your most recent novel release making its way up to those same rankings. You've already done it once. It's a cakewalk from there, right :D?! Cheers!

Mister Snitch! said...

I don't know you (just stumbled across this), but congratulations.