Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!! 2011!!!



A New Year dawns and we get the chance to clear out the muck and start over with important areas of our lives. I just reread my resolutions from last January and I hate to confess that I didn't do so well. But in my defense, I got side-tracked into self-publishing and although I didn't write many new pages, I did publish three novels on Kindle, Nook and Smashwords. I learned to use PhotoShop to make my covers, and I learned to format (or UNformat) Word documents so they could go into epub. I had many learning curves and hills to tackle and looking back, I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished.

I also taught five online writing classes and hosted two BIAM Writathons. But writing the new pages and producing new product flew by the wayside. And that's what being a writer is all about:  Producing new stories and product.

So now we're into a New Year and here are my writing goals:


1.  Get back into the daily writing habit.
2.  Tweak and publish three novels.
3.  Write and finish two novellas and publish.
4.  Blog more.

Here's to a great and productive 2011!!!

Happy New Year!!!

And Happy Writing!!!

Anne Marie   :)

No comments: