Monday, August 16, 2010

BICHOK!!!


Monday morning's here again!!! What a week!!! I published MIDNIGHT MY LOVE last Tuesday, and although sales are modest, it's gratifying to know people are reading this story dear to my heart. And I published it all by myself!!!

Here are my writing goals for the week:

*  Format Mother's book for Smashwords and Kindle.

* Read print proof of MIDNIGHT and make it live on Lulu.

* Introduce myself on the Kindle boards and other forums.

* Send out notices of publication.

* Write blurb for Hero's Journey Workshop.

* Keep up with online class I'm teaching.


Hope everyone has a productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!


AM   :)

6 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Congrats on getting MIDNIGHT published. You should be proud of your accomplishment!

I'm back at school this week, so writing productivity will be down, but I did finish the first chapter plus on a new mss!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Debra!!!

Good luck at school!!! My goodness, where did the summer go?

Woohoo!!! on finishing that first chapter!!!

Judy said...

You've left me in the dust, Anne-Marie! <----hurrying to Smashwords to check things out there...
Email me the link to your author page at Lulu!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Hey Judy!!!

I'm not live on Lulu, yet. I'll let you know as soon as it's up.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Testing a hyperlink:

Midnight My Love

AnneMarie Novark said...

Testing again:

Midnight My Love