Monday, August 02, 2010

BICHOK!!!

A new Monday, a new month and a chance for a new start!!!  August is brutally hot down here on the Texas Gulf Coast; nevertheless, I decided to walk this morning and begin a new regimen in my goal for a healthy lifestyle.

I'm also about to start a new phase in my writing life. I'm very close to publishing my Regency on the Kindle.  I hope to go live by the end of this week.

I'm excited, nervous and scared. Excited, because of the great opportunity authors now have of publishing their own work; nervous, because I hope I've done all the formatting correctly and the uploading processing will go smoothly; and scared, because I'm putting myself and my work out there and success or failure depends solely on me.

Here are my writing goals for the week:

*  Resize cover image and insert it into Word document.

*  Make hyperlinks in Word document.

*  Upload document to Kindle and tweak.

*  Publish MIDNIGHT MY LOVE!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :) 

1 comment:

Debra St. John said...

Good luck Anne Marie!

And good for you for starting a fitness routine. I was planning on being really "good" about my routine this summer...well summer's nearly over and my workouts have been more sporadic than ever. Oh well, what can you do?!

Have a great week!