Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Ack!!! Monday whipped past and now it's already Tuesday!!! A day late and all that . . .
Had a book signing on Saturday. Four authors and a very nice coffee shop. Did not sale one book!!! None of us sold a single solitary book. Can you believe??? Have to laugh about it. Here's a funny video about book signings that is so true it hurts. But we had a great time anyway. It's always fun to get together with other writers and talk shop.
Amazingly, I accomplished most of the goals last week or made a good dent in them, anyway.
Here are my writing goals for the week:
* For the fourth time, redo Mother's cover. Sigh. Received last week's copy of the book, and it's ALMOST perfect. Hopefully, one more tweak and we'll be good. It's been a learning experience, to say the least.
* Tweak the Author's Note for the Regency.
* Tweak my cover for the Regency.
* Reformat the Regency manuscript for Kindle and Smashwords.
* Start writing blurb for the new class I'll be teaching next year on The Hero's Journey.
I hope everyone has a great week!!!
Posted by Anne Marie Novark at 8:59 AM