Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BICHOK!!!


Ack!!! Monday whipped past and now it's already Tuesday!!! A day late and all that . . .

Had a book signing on Saturday. Four authors and a very nice coffee shop. Did not sale one book!!! None of us sold a single solitary book. Can you believe???  Have to laugh about it. Here's a funny video about book signings that is so true it hurts.  But we had a great time anyway. It's always fun to get together with other writers and talk shop.

Amazingly, I accomplished most of the goals last week or made a good dent in them, anyway.

Here are my writing goals for the week:

*  For the fourth time, redo Mother's cover. Sigh. Received last week's copy of the book, and it's ALMOST perfect.  Hopefully, one more tweak and we'll be good. It's been a learning experience, to say the least.

* Tweak the Author's Note for the Regency.

* Tweak my cover for the Regency.

*  Reformat the Regency manuscript for Kindle and Smashwords. 

* Start writing blurb for the new class I'll be teaching next year on The Hero's Journey.

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

2 comments:

Debra St. John said...

HI Anne Marie,

Glad you posted late, since I've had computer "issues" lately and didn't get back on line until today.

I can totally relate to your book signing. I've been so many where I've sold nothing or maybe one book. But hanging with fellow authors/friends makes the experience fun even if we don't sell much.

My goal this week is to write chapter one of my new book!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Hey Debra,

There's a lesson here: Don't do a book signing alone!!! LOL

Good luck writing that first chapter!!! Oh, the joy of starting a new book and starting fresh!!!