Man, oh man!!! Talk about the lazy days of summer . . .
I completely missed last week, but I have a good excuse!!! I was up at the family farm in the Panhandle utterly isolated without Internet or TV. It was heavenly. I did take a couple of manuscripts to work on. As you may know, my mom is a writer, too. We had a "working" vacation, each reading the other's stuff, talking shop, watching movies, reading, discussing. Again . . . heavenly.
Even though we were stranded in the house due to unprecedented rainfall and flooding, we kept busy and had fun.
Now, I'm home and I need to get back on the wagon.
Here are my writing goals for the week:
* Redo the cover for Mother's book (again!).
* Start implementing changes into the Regency manuscript.
* Work on afterword for Regency story.
* Work on Amazon Author Page.
* Update blog sidebar (again!)
* Start formatting for Kindle.
Lots to do!!!
I hope everyone is staying cool and getting some work done!!!