Monday, June 14, 2010

BICHOK!!!

Another Monday.  Seems like they're here before you know it!!!  I had a good week last week.  Got most of my list done, which was great.

Here are my writing goals for this week:

*  Tweak blurb for the Regency book.

*  Design cover.

*  Choose excerpt. 

*  Make final changes to Mother's book.

*  Begin formatting for Smashwords and Kindle.

*  Post a blog article.

*  Keep up with online class I'm teaching.

I hope everyone has a productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

2 comments:

Debra St. John said...

Hi Anne Marie,

I love checking your lists each Monday. Gets me motivated to make my own.

For me, I'd like to write two chapters this week and update my web-site.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Aww thanks, Debra.

Good luck writing your two chapters and updating your website.

That reminds me--I need to do mine, too.

Have a great week!!!