Whew! What a week!!! Last Monday, I forgot to post because of the Memorial Day holiday and then the week got away from me. I had a book signing at a Senior Citizen Apartment Complex on Saturday which turned out nice. We had fun and they fed us lunch. I always sign with several other authors. I think it's more fun that way. We had gift baskets and door prizes. The seniors had a great time and so did we.
Yesterday, Blogger was out of commission, so I didn't get to post. But the week is still young!!!
My writing goals for this week:
* Make changes in Regency manuscript and print out and send to beta reader.
* Start formatting for Smashwords and Kindle.
* Redo cover of Mother's book. (It didn't turn out right. This is for Lulu.)
* Write blurb for Regency book.
* Find picture for Regency cover.
* Keep up with online class I'm teaching.
Okay, if I get half of that done, I'll be a happy camper!!!