Tuesday, June 08, 2010

BICHOK!!!

.

Whew!  What a week!!!  Last Monday, I forgot to post because of the Memorial Day holiday and then the week got away from me.  I had a book signing at a Senior Citizen Apartment Complex on Saturday which turned out nice.  We had fun and they fed us lunch.  I always sign with several other authors.  I think it's more fun that way.  We had gift baskets and door prizes.  The seniors had a great time and so did we.

Yesterday, Blogger was out of commission, so I didn't get to post.  But the week is still young!!!

My writing goals for this week:

*  Make changes in Regency manuscript and print out and send to beta reader.

*  Start formatting for Smashwords and Kindle.

*  Redo cover of Mother's book. (It didn't turn out right.  This is for Lulu.)

*  Write blurb for Regency book.

*  Find picture for Regency cover. 

*  Keep up with online class I'm teaching. 

Okay, if I get half of that done, I'll be a happy camper!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

4 comments:

Debra St. John said...

The week still is young...good luck with your goals.

I seem to be having an annoying number of "life intrusions" (as we like to call them in my RWA chapter) getting in the way of accomplishing mine.

One of these days....

AnneMarie Novark said...

Hang in there, Debra!!!

You can do eeeet!!!!

Marie Tuhart said...

Hey Anne Marie, I wondered what happened to you. I've been busy.

Sold another book to TWRP and I'm knee deep in another one.

My goal this week: 1,500 words a day, I'm on deadline. Yikes.

And try not to kill the people at the day job - today it felt as if they'd all taken stupid pills :)

AnneMarie Novark said...

WooHoo!!! Marie!!!

*blows tootie horns*

*throws confetti*

Congratulations on the sale!!!

Good luck on your writing goal. Nothing like a deadline to keep you at it!!!