Monday, May 24, 2010

BICHOK!!!

Today, tomorrow and onward!!!


Mondays come with alarming frequency, don't they?  Where do the days go?  Where does the time fly?  So much to do, so little time . . .

I had a pretty good writing week last week.  I edited almost 100 pages of my Regency ms.  I designed my mom's cover and I kept up with my online class.

Here are my writing goals for this week:

*  Edit 100 more pages of Regency.

* Decide on title.

*  Work on blurb.

* Search for cover image. 

*  Publish my mom's book.  (Like "Oh yeah.  Publish my mom's book.) *g*


Hope everyone has a productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

1 comment:

Debra St. John said...

Hi Anne Marie!

Good luck with you goals. Happy Monday! It's the last Monday of work for me for the summer, so I'm hoping to be setting some goals over the next few months that I'll actually be able to accomplish!