Monday, May 17, 2010

BICHOK!!!

Forever!!!


Once again, it's Monday!!!  Time to JUST WRITE!!!  Seems like time gets away from me and before I know it, the week's gone and I haven't much progress to show even though I've been busy all week with writing related activities.  But that doesn't get the books written and it's a constant struggle to juggle promotion, blogging, online classes with actual writing time.  Setting goals helps, so here goes . . .

My writing goals for this week:

*  Rewrite/revamp four chapters of Regency manuscript

*  Keep up with online class I'm teaching

*  Open account with Lulu and publish Mother's book

*   Design cover for Regency book

I hope everyone has a great productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

1 comment:

Marie Tuhart said...

Great goals, Anne Marie.

My goals for this week are:

1 page a day in the WIP

Anne Marie's blog on Wednesday

It's hard to balance writing with the day job, with promotion, with life. Do what you can.