Friday, April 09, 2010

TGIF: Checking In!!!

.

Friday's here!!!  WooHoo!!!

The first week of April Madness has passed and many BIAMers have gotten a lot of wordage written.  WooHoo!!!

Here's what I accomplished:

*  Edited 214 pages.
*  Ordered Snow Leopard for my iMac.
*  Worked on "TheExperiment."
*  Met with some fellow writers for lunch and to talk shop.  That's always fun.
*  Decided to try Twitter again since some of the BIAMers are on there.  Follow #biam for updates.

A good writing week, all in all.

Have a great weekend and keep writing!!!

AM  :)

2 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi AM, you had a great week. Good for you.

My week didn't go so well. Edited on Monday, but when I got home from work Monday night, Mom could barely move. She'd done something to her back, on the phone to the doctor's office, appt. on Tuesday when I got off from work, good news strained lower back muscles, gave her pain meds. But now the pain meds are making her car sick and feel very tired. Depending on how the rest of today (Sat.) and tomorrow go, maybe calling the doctor on Monday to see if they can give her anything else.

That was my crazy week.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Hugs, Marie.

I hope your Mom gets to feeling better.

Hopefully, this next week won't be so crazy.