Friday, April 02, 2010

TGIF!!! Check In!!!

.

Friday is here!!!  And April Madness 2010 BIAM Writathon is well underway!!!  Check the sidebar for more information.  It's not too late to join the fun!!!

I've edited over forty pages this week.  WooHoo!!!  Didn't do too much else, but that's okay.  I had to organize the writathon, which I left to the last minute.  I used to be so good, but as I've gotten older, I tend to let things slide to the last minute.  Oh well . . .

I hope everyone had a great week!!!

Happy Easter and Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

2 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

HI AM,

I did good this week.

I read and critiqued an ms for my critique group.

Read and updated a hard copy of my ms from my critique groups reading it through and finding all those little things I miss.

Wrote the synopsis, had my critique group read it and revised it.

Did exercise this week

And something that wasn't on my goals, submitted the query and synopsis.

Now I play the waiting game.

Have a great Easter weekend.

AnneMarie Novark said...

WooHoo!!! Marie!!!

Congrats on submitting the query and synopsis!!!

Crossing my fingers for you!!!