Monday, April 26, 2010

BICHOK!!!

.

Monday is here once again.  Spring is in the air--a time of rebirth and renewal.  The perfect time to renew our goals for our writing; to rededicate and redirect our energies toward making progress.

Just Write! is in the midst of redirection and modification.   Obviously, the blog's not working as I had envisioned.  For the dedicated few, hang in there.  We're still going to have Monday's BICHOK!!!.  But instead of TGIF Check In, we'll just check in on the Monday post.  We can keep tabs of our progress throughout the week on the Monday post, too.

Wednesday will remain the same for a while.  

Friday is going to be focused on The Writer's Journey.  Mine in particular.  I'm hoping to post short snippets about the new path I'm taking.  I'll be detailing the steps along the way in this Grand Experiment of mine.  Stay tuned . . .

My writing goals for this week:

*  Write short bio

*  Finish tweaking ms

*  Print out ms

*  Send ms to beta reader

*  Update blog and website

Here's to a successful week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM  :)

4 comments:

Debra St. John said...

My goal for today is to write at least five pages of my WIP. I really need to get that going! Then we'll tackle the rest of the week...

Marie Tuhart said...

Accomplilshed my goal for last week big time - finished the edits on the WIP - yeah.

For this week I'm dusting off an old idea where I have one chapter written, flushing out the characters, GMC and plot. So I can start that book soon.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Good luck with the WIP, Debra!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Marie,

Yay on finishing the edits!!!

One of my favorite parts of writing is prepping for a new book.

Happy Writing!!!