Monday, April 19, 2010

BICHOK!!!

.

It's Monday!!!  I fell behind on my blog this past week.  Didn't even post Friday Check In.  Sorry about that.  Oh well . . . hopefully,  I'll do better this week.

My writing goals for this week:

*  Work on thesecretproject.

*  Install Snow Leopard on iMac.

*  Prep for guest blogger on Wednesday.

*  Get bio and blurb ready for thesecretproject.

*  Post on BIAM loop; try to keep up.

*  Write one page on WIP.

*  Try to schedule a book signing at library.

Hope everyone has a productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

2 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Anne Marie, I wondered what happened. We all get behind, and you're doing so much.

This week for me:

1. Get my info to you for my guest spot on you blog next month
2. Continue edits on WIP
3. Exercise

Have a great week.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Marie. Sometimes, I feel like I'm doing nothing. I have great intentions, except life gets in the way. But if I don't make goals, I never will get ahead.

Good luck this week!!!