Monday, April 05, 2010

BICHOK!!!

.


Monday!!!  Monday!!!  Monday!!!

Time again to set our writing goals for the week.  With April Madness 2010 well underway, I'm on the writing wagon again.  Why do I feel more accountable with the BIAM writathon going on?  This is what my blog is supposed to do for me and other writers, too.  Good intentions and all...

My writing goals for this week:

Finish editing the Jessie manuscript.


Find the blurb for the story.

*  Upgrade my iMac to Snow Leopard.

*  Work on Project R.

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Monday rolls around faster every week!

1. Finish revising "Keeping Promises" and make decision on where to submit
2. Write one new chapter for old unnamed 2007 Nano novel.
3. Find one new short-story market and submit.

Project R? Um...could this be the offspring of Thesecretproject? Go for it!

Marie Tuhart said...

Monday again - big sigh.

I can't complain, finished the edits on WIP # 1 yesterday, so that's a big plus.

This week get back into WIP #2

Having a blast with the April Madness, it's keeping me on my toes.

AnneMarie Novark said...

LOL, Judy!!! Right you are.

But I'm thinking of renaming it: THE EXPERIMENT.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Marie,

I'm glad you're enjoying April Madness. Anything that keeps us on our toes helps.

Good luck and congrats on finishing those edits!!!