Friday, March 05, 2010

TGIF!!! Checking In!!!

.


Gosh!  I almost forgot about checking in.

I've had a challenging week.  I didn't get any writing or revising done.  Bad Anne Marie.

In my defense, I had a migraine at the beginning of the week.  Then I've had technical difficulties with Yahoo!  and with my online class for the past couple of days.  On top of all that, I thought my computer crashed yesterday.  Talk about panic mode!!!

All's well with the computer, thank goodness.  And the class is coming along.  It's very small, but people are finally asking questions.

Monday, I plan to start on a writing project.  I can feel the DWB (deadly word buildup)  growing.   If I don't write something, no telling what will happen.  KABOOM!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

You are a heartless taskmaster, Anne Marie!!! LOLOLOL! So what did I get done this week? Almost everything on the Monday list except any real work on the "secret project" which I can't wait to share, btw. Also, the first edits for "The Showboat Affair" came back, and I kept my nose glued to those for 3 days and finished...but, of course, need to go back through again before returning them to editor.

Next week is going to be busy as far as "real life" goes...but we press on!

<---taking a deep breath until Monday when Anne Marie is back with her BICHOK prod!!! Love it!

AnneMarie Novark said...

LOL, Judy!!!

I need to crack the whip my way. I'm in a blue funk right now.

But I'll pull through.

You've piqued my curiosity regarding this "secret project." I'm dying here!!!

Congrats on getting your goals accomplished.

Wish I could say the same for myself.