Monday, March 01, 2010

BICHOK!!! Monday!!!

.


Wow!!!  Can you believe it's already March???  Where does the time go?  How are you doing on your writing resolutions?  I'm not sure how I'm doing.  Not very well, I think.  I need to buckle down and get some serious writing done.  How about you?

Here are my writing goals for the week:

Start to work on expanding the novella as recommended by editor.  I need to add three or four chapters, maybe more.

Keep up with the online class I'm teaching.

*  Work on new proposal to submit.

*  Update blog and website.

Hope everyone has a productive week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Have been MOB--missing on board--lost a dear, dear writing friend last week and still reeling. But she would be the first to tell me to pick myself up and go on--so
(1) Write article on historical re-enactment I attended on Saturday
(2) Finish book for review on Wednesday
(3)Check markets and match possible stories for submission
(4) Continue work on "secret" project...culminating in launch of another new website and newsletter by next month
(5) Continue to believe house will sell--and keep packing!

Ann Peake said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Crit Group. Remember last week I reported that I simply KNEW they'd unearth what was wrong with my chapter 2. Well, they did. Not only that, but they gave me ideas for fixing it. I’ve already made the quick fixes (typos and such) The more involved fixes, I added notes in the MS so I can address during second draft work. Moving on to chapter 3. Have about four pages done on that already, buuuut I am off on vacation with my wonderful hubby for four days later in the week, so I won’t commit to anything beyond getting what work done as I can. However, I have taken next Monday off from work (my vacation recovery day) and I plan to BICHOK big time that day!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Hugs, Judy!!!

It's so hard to lose the people we love. Hang in there!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Have fun on your vacation, Ann!!!