Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF!!! Checking In!!!

.
 
How did we do this week?  Well, I worked on the novella revisions for the editor and I'm almost finished.  WooHoo!!!

I also had to prepare for tomorrow's Book Signing at Absolute Hair in Pasadena.  Made the basket, bought refreshments, packed books and supplies and goodies.  I usually sign with four other authors:  Skhye Moncrief, Anna Kathryn Lanier, Emma Lai and Elizabeth Pina.  We always have such a good time at our book signings!!! 

Other than that, I didn't get any of my other goals done.

Oh well, next week . . .

How did you do on your goals?

Happy Weekend and Happy Writing and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

AM   :)

5 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

I edited the 30 pages and mailed the gift basket off. So I accomplished what I wanted to. Maybe I'll be able to do extra editing this weekend, I need to have this done before Feb. 27th and I'm only about 1/2 way done.

Lynne Roberts said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

AnneMarie Novark said...

WooHoo!!! Marie!!!

Excellent!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

I sent the revised manuscript to the editor today!!!

Crossing fingers!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Lynne!!!