Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF: Check In!!!

.



Well, it's Friday once again.  Time to check on our writing progress.

This week, I've been working like mad on my lessons for my online class.  I gave this workshop live last May, but I'm having to revamp it to teach online.  I've made great strides and I'm pleased with my progress.  I'll be continuing onward through the weekend and into next week, tweaking the lessons.

Regarding my submission:  The editor liked the changes I made, but now wants me to lengthen the story.  It seems I left out the middle!!!  She gave some helpful suggestions and is willing to work with me to help make it a stronger story.  That's good news, indeed.

I hope everyone got some writing done this week.  Have a great weekend!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

2 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Anne Marie,

Well I managed to edit 20 out of 50 pages. I'm way behind on everything including posting. I've got to find more hours in the day.

AnneMarie Novark said...

At least you made progress, Marie. That's always good.