Friday, February 05, 2010

TGIF: Check in!!!

.
It's Friday!!!  Time to check in and see how we did with our writing goals.

My goals for the week and my progress:


*  Write one page a day on the novella--YES.

*  Prepare and post Guest Blog for Wednesday--YES.

*  Prepare for Chasing the Moonlight's Release Day on Friday!!!  WooHoo!!!  I'll be giving away a free autographed copy, so stay tuned!!!  YES

*  Prepare for Saturday's Book Signing at Boomerang Books in League City, TX--YES and NO (still needs work)

*  Start preparing lessons for March Online Class--YES and NO (still needs work)

I still need to get the veggies and dip and the door prize for tomorrow's book signing.  And I planned a lot about how to break down the lessons from the seminar "speech."  Now, I just need to make the individual lessons for the online class.  Next week, next week. *grins*

How did you do with your goals this week?

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wait--check in AGAIN? It's NOT Friday...or, um, is it...? Alas! Well, I got everything done, actually, and am now off to get my taxes done...wouldn't it be lovely to have a six-figure advance to report...ROFL! Not!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Lol, Judy!!!

WooHoo on getting everything done!!!

Marie Tuhart said...

Judy, that six-figure advance will come your way someday :)

I did edit 30 pages this week, which is good. I've been fighting myself this entire week in trying to get some writing done.