Monday, February 08, 2010

BICHOK!!!

.










Monday creeps around with surprising regularity, doesn't it?  But it gives us a chance to start in on our writing again.  Thanks goodness!!!

Good news!!!  The editor with my full manuscript got back to me and she adored it!!!  She offered suggestions for some minor revisions before considering a contract!!!  Needless to say, working on the manuscript will be my top priority this week and next.  I want to get it back to her ASAP.

Here are my writing goals for the week:

Work on revising the full manuscript

*  Finalize two lessons for the online class

*  Write one new page on WIP

*  Assemble gift basket and prepare for Saturday's book signing at Absolute Hair in Pasadena

I hope everyone has a great writing week.  Please share your goals and progress through out the week.

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

12 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Monday again - my goals for this week:

- edit 30 pages
- mail gift basket to winner

Have a great week

Judy said...

Great news, Anne Marie!

My goals this week:
1) revise 2 ch/day for blue diamond thingy
2) work on mainstreaming Kate stories
3) book review for Wednesday
4) begin research for new novel--more on that on my blog Tuesday!
5) submit one story to a paying market

Mary Ricksen said...

Just kick start me will you. I'm snoozing her at my laptop.
Goals,
Wake up, drink tea, look at emails, answer emails, look at blogs and leave a comment, then I write.
Oh, remember not to burn cooking dinner.

StephB said...

Great goals. Just write, I say!
My goals: 1K on my novel. haha. I'm not ambitious, but I think I might be able to get this.

Smiles
Steph

Ann Peake said...

Ah, still working on my new chapter two. Would like that DONE as in DONE for real.

AMN - loved your new cover. Sexy!

Rachel Lynne said...

Hi AnneMarie, wanted to let you know my I've built a pretty good following based on your Techno challenged class I took in January with Lrwa, thanks a bunch!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Marie,

Good luck with those 30 pages!!! You can do it!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Wow, Judy!!! Those are some great goals. I hope you get them all done!!! I know you can!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

LOL, Mary!!!

Here's a little kick---> *kick*

AnneMarie Novark said...

Steph,

1K on the novel breaks down to 200 words a day for five days. That's a little less than 1 page a day. Very doable!!!

Just Write!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Thanks, Ann. I like the new cover, too.

Good luck finishing your new chapter two for real!!! You can do it!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

WooHoo!!! Rachel!!!

I'm so glad I could help!!! Keep up the good work!!!