Monday, February 15, 2010

BICHOK!!! Again . . .

.


Here we go again!!!  Another Monday, another chance to post our writing goals . . .

My goals for the week:

Work on lessons for the March online class.

*  Write one page of the wip.

*  Finalize guest bloggers for March.

Just a quick note that Saturday's Book Signing was a smashing success.  It was our first one not held at a book store.  It was at my hair salon and oh my!!!  Those ladies sure bought the books!!!  There were five authors (we call ourselves The Roses of Houston) and we had a blast!!!  The customers enjoyed all the goodies and refreshments and door prizes.  We even scored another signing gig for June!!!  Great fun!!!

Where have you had the most success for book signings!!!  Want to share???

Also, what are your writing goals for the week?

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

6 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Great goals, Anne Marie.

My goals for this week are:

- edit 50 pages on the WIP

I have other things I need to do but this is all I'm going to list.

Mary Ricksen said...

I never consciously set goals. I try to do as much as I can. If I have the chance I write, if my muse wants to that is!
At my age, you take every day as it comes.

Ann Peake said...

AMN - great news about your book signing. A salon? Who would have thought? I bet you Roses have this book signing thing down to an art by now!

Goals - okay, while true that I am technically done with Chapter 2, the ending, especially, needs work. More details. But at least now I will be editing (which I like) instead of creating (which I don't).
My deadline is chapter 2 COMPLETLY done by Thursday this week, and turned into crit group.

AnneMarie Novark said...

Marie,

Keep plugging away on those edits!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Mary,

Whatever works!!! The important thing is to Just Write!!!

AnneMarie Novark said...

Ann,

Adding details . . . tell me about it. *sigh*

Good luck finishing up Chapter Two!!!