Monday, February 01, 2010

BICHOK!!! Again!!!

...











A new week, a new start and a new look!!!

Due to technical difficulties with that other Blogger Template (which I loved BTW), I've switched to one of the classics and hopefully, I won't be plagued with any more demonic glitches.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Here are my writing goals for the coming week:

*  Write one page a day on the novella.

*  Prepare and post Guest Blog for Wednesday.

*  Prepare for Chasing the Moonlight's Release Day on Friday!!!  WooHoo!!!  I'll be giving away a free autographed copy, so stay tuned!!!

*  Prepare for Saturday's Book Signing at Boomerang Books in League City, TX.

*  Start preparing lessons for March Online Class.

Whew!!!  I have a lot of prep work to do this week, don't I?  But I must write my pages!!!  Onward Ho! and all that . . .

Please share your writing goals for the week.

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

11 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Anne Marie, great news on the release and good luck with the book signing on Saturday.

My goal for this week:

- Edit at least 30 pages on WIP

One goal, as I said Friday baby steps.

Have a great week!

Beth Caudill said...

Anne Marie. Busy week for you.

I'm keeping my goals small because we are still buried under snow and ice. Kids are home and we don't know when they will go back.

I have to answer some interview questions and work on edits for a novella.

Gail Dayton said...

I just want to get more pages written each day than I did the day before. (or the last time I wrote.)

Today, I got a whole 3 pages! TWICE as much as the last time I wrote. Yay me!!

Anne Marie said...

Marie,

One goal is better than no goal. Good luck editing those 30 pages!!!

Anne Marie said...

Brrrr, Beth. Stay warm.

Answering interview questions is sometimes harder than writing for me. I wonder why?

Good luck on the edits.

Anne Marie said...

Yay, Gail!!!

Three pages!!!

WooHoo!!!

Debra St. John said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on your upcoming release. I wish you may sales. Have fun at your book signing!

Anne Marie said...

Thanks, Debra!!!

Judy said...

Busy, busy week ahead--
1) revise/rewrite 2 chapters/day of blue diamond thingy
2) book review for Wednesday blog
3) post Friday guest blogger
4)consider another contest entry

Anne Marie said...

Judy,

Good luck with all of your writing "chores." *grin*

Isn't it grand to be a writer?

Anne Marie said...

Wednesday:

So far this week, I have written my page a day on the novella.

I also finished my book review and sent it in. Now I need to post it on Amazon and B&N.