A new week, a new start and a new look!!!
Due to technical difficulties with that other Blogger Template (which I loved BTW), I've switched to one of the classics and hopefully, I won't be plagued with any more demonic glitches. Keep your fingers crossed.
Here are my writing goals for the coming week:
* Write one page a day on the novella.
* Prepare and post Guest Blog for Wednesday.
* Prepare for Chasing the Moonlight's Release Day on Friday!!! WooHoo!!! I'll be giving away a free autographed copy, so stay tuned!!!
* Prepare for Saturday's Book Signing at Boomerang Books in League City, TX.
* Start preparing lessons for March Online Class.
Whew!!! I have a lot of prep work to do this week, don't I? But I must write my pages!!! Onward Ho! and all that . . .
Please share your writing goals for the week.