It's Friday!!! Time to check in and see how we faired . . .
These were the goals I set on Monday:
* Set up document for a new manuscript entitled: THE VISCOUNT'S SURPRISE.
* Start the opening scene of ms.
* Finish a guest blog interview and send it back.
* Keep ahead of the online class I'm teaching.
* Go to my RWA Chapter meeting.
I'm happy to say that I accomplished them all!!! WooHoo!!! A good week, all in all!!!
And I have good news!!!
I had a request for the full manuscript of the Regency novella, and I SENT IT IN!!!
Now the wait begins . . .
How did you do on your writing goals this week?
Have a good weekend and Happy Writing!!!