Monday, January 18, 2010
Good Morning on this bright and wintry Monday morning!!! Time to settle in for some serious writing this week!!!
Since I failed to check in on TGIF, I'll give my progress report right here. I met my goals for last week and most importantly, I wrote the blurb and proposal for the Regency novella and SENT IT IN!!! WooHoo!!! Now the wait begins!!! Let's hope she asks for the completed manuscript!!!
Here are my writing goals for the week:
* Set up document for a new manuscript entitled: THE VISCOUNT'S SURPRISE. (Don't you just love that title?)
* Start the opening scene of ms.
* Finish a guest blog interview and send it back.
* Keep ahead of the online class I'm teaching.
* Go to my RWA Chapter meeting.
How did you do last week? What are your goals for the coming week?