Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF!!!

WooHoo!!!  I finally made a TGIF!!!

I had a pretty good week, although I did not achieve all  my goals.  But progress is progress, no matter how great or small.

Here's what I accomplished:

*  Got back the hard copy of my ms from my beta reader/critiquer and entered in all the changes.

*  Finished two lessons for my workshop.  Yay!!!

*  Tweaked the synopsis.

I didn't get around to making notes on the new story, but I've been thinking about it off and on all week.  So, that's something.

Everyone have a good weekend!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM    :)

3 comments:

Emma Lai said...

Congrats on your accomplishments!

I'm working on the CDs. As soon as I get two hands, I can do the assembly...covers, blurbs and labels.

I got my edit time too! Yippee!

Anne Marie Novark said...

WooHoo!!! Emma!!!

Yay on your edit time.

For the book signing, I still have to assemble the basket and do the shrink wrap which I've never done before.

Oh what we do for promo!!!

Judy said...

Congrats, Anne Marie! I was thinking I hadn't accomplished any of my goals, but I did work on the revision, tweak the other ms, and finish reading the book for research on the new novel. I didn't get all of the magazine digested, however. So, maybe the week has been more profitable that I thought.