Friday, December 18, 2009

TGIF Check In!!!

Another week is coming to a close.  Weekends are free-for-alls at my house.  Any writing done on the weekend is bonus for me.  

So here's what I accomplished this week:

* Started inputting changes into the manuscript.

* Finished the handouts for the online class.

* Worked on two lessons for the online class.

I also made my first Gift Basket with shrink wrap for The Roses of Houston Book Signing this weekend.  I'm not too artsy-craftsy, so this was a major deal.

I also had an interview in The Houston Examiner which was way cool.

It's been a good week all in all.  I hope everyone got some writing time in.

Have a great weekend!!!

AM     :)

5 comments:

Emma Lai said...

Where has the week gone? I had to go back and see what I posted for my goals.

1) The banana nut bread has been sacrificed to the god of time. :(
2) Bought the wrapping paper.
3) Sent off the first chapter to the CPs and read their comments. I am currently working on incorporating some of their changes and pondering some other possible changes. Is it never done?

I'm also happy to report a MAJOR element in my spin off series has revealed itself to me and I've captured it, partially in scenes and partially in outline.

My brain seems to be working at full tilt now. Yippee!

Judy said...

Not a bad week all told.

(1) Took pages of notes on book for "blue diamond" research and returned to library
(2) revised/rewrote about 30 pages of the Miss Fanny novel
(3) didn't have to check on the magazine article--was alerted to the fact that it was published in the January 2010 issue (History Magazine, article on china dolls)
(4) haven't gotten to changes to NaNo novel per crit partner but will before I meet her tomorrow
((5) made two batches of chicken feed
(6) made a lovely apple crisp--then my thieving canine helped herself to most of it--right off the cabinet!
CONGRATS TO OTHERS FOR THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS THIS WEEK!

Anne Marie Novark said...

Congrats on your achievements this week.

Major elemental revelations are magic moments, aren't they?

Enjoyed our book signing!!!

Anne Marie Novark said...

That was to Emma.

AM :)

Anne Marie Novark said...

This one's for Judy:

WooHoo!!! You did a lot this week. Putting us to shame, or what? *grins*

Congrats on the published magazine article.

AM :)